walkin'

walkin'

Thursday, February 19

Makeup Review: "B." exclusive to Superdrug

I was shopping for an all-important eyebrow pencil yesterday when I came across the B. range at Superdrug. The prices were super reasonable and upon closer inspection it turns out to be cruelty-free and vegan! (I don't think you're meant to eat it, no.)

I purchased the "B. Groomed eyebrow kit" in 006 blonde. It has a pencil tip, a wax tip and an eyebrow brush and it was on offer for £2.19 from £4.19. Bargainous, don't you think? Being the price it was I felt no qualms in also bringing home the "B. All mascara" in 001 Black for £4.99 from £9.99. I go through tons of mascara so I almost always need a backup.

I tried the wax before pencilling in the first eyebrow but felt the pencil didn't stick to the skin, rather it slipped off and didn't leave enough of a mark- this may be because of my inexcusable lack of actual eyebrow hair though. My eyebrow products need to work HARD as I actually have to recreate the whole thing and try and make them it look at least ssupernatural. If you have a decent natural eyebrow that needs only a little correcting and the hairs taming I think this would really work for you! That said the colour is really nice, it's hard to find blonde coloured pencils that actually draw on blonde and not brown!

soft n' natural
The B.All mascara I really like! I find so many inexpensive brands so disappointing. I usually end up spending on two or three mascaras the same as if I'd bought one mid-in range tube in the first place! It took five or six coats to get the volume and coverage I like, but that's the same with most high street brands for me. This one is def a keeper!


For me, this is pretty thick! I have fairly sad eyelashes as well as eyebrows so am continuously on the hunt for good products in this area!

I'm very happy with the discovery of this makeup range, and can't wait to get my hands on more while at these crazy good prices! The packaging is slick and not too "brandy", and even though it's not a designer brand I'd  have no shame if anyone was to see it in my makeup bag! I noticed some beautiful eyeshadow palettes and the nail colours look really pretty too..a new high street go-to?

Have you tried any of the B. range at Superdrug? Tweet me your thoughts! @LCseriously #B.forbeautiful

Shop the range at Superdrug B. for Beautiful .

No comments: