walkin'

walkin'

Wednesday, December 17

Christmas Jumpers: Yea or Nay?

This will be the first year I have ever donned a Christmas jumper. FYI for my Canadian posse a jumper is a sweater. I thought they were funny two years ago but I was too pregnant to wear one, I didn't buy one last year because I didn't think the trend would last another year and I am certainly not buying one this year as everyone will definitely be burning their Christmas jumpers by next year! Seriously. I have however borrowed a very cute and funny one from one of my kind teammates from football (soccer!) as it is our clubs' Christmas party that is *cringe* Christmas jumper themed.

SO plaid skirt or leather leggings to go along with my borrowed holiday knit?

Let me see your merrywear! #HoHoHo !




x Find me on Twitter @LCseriously x

No comments: